Yes, it depends on the configuration of the part. Many parts may be more difficult to place.
2. DOES IT NEED SPECIAL WATER?
No, it doesn’t. Tap water is also fine.
3. WHY DO SOME PARTS OF FILM MELT WHILE OTHER DON’T?
It is important to keep always the spray at the same level when using the activator. Apply uniform coverage to the film.
4. PRINTING LOOKED GOOD, THEN IT DECLINED
Too much activator
5. PRINTING LOOKED GOOD, BUT THERE ARE AIR BUBBLES
Not enough activator.
6. AFTER THE RELEASE THERE ARE SMALL HOLES
The part was machined without the corner of the film and it has trapped air. Remember to soak the parts at an angle of 45 degrees.
7. ARE THERE ANY GAPS AFTER PRINTING?
The water reached the area to print before the film. The film will not adhere on a wet or damp surface. Use a little 'of the tape on the ends to prevent the formation of voids.
8. PRINTING STARTED WELL, THEN IT STARTED TO COVER THE COLOR OF BASE
The part was exposed for too long time before rinsing. After printing, put the part under flowing water. If you put the piece aside, this will to continue the adhesion process.
9. CAN I REPRINT ARTICLES PRINTED UNCORRECTLY?
Yes, objects not printed well can be reprinted. Refine again the piece until it has a smooth surface. Once ended this process, the workpiece can be painted once more. At this point the part can be immerged again.